Starting your own business as a contractor or freelancer is an exciting opportunity to make your career what you want it to be. Contractors enjoy greater earning power, more flexibility, the ability to work independently, and the satisfaction that comes from building and maintaining a successful business. However, there is the matter of new business start-up.
Contractors who choose to form limited companies are choosing the most efficient way to run a business from a tax perspective. However, it needs to be done the right way. i-CAS can set up your new business for you so that you can concentrate on getting your first contracts lined up. We handle everything down to the last detail. When you choose i-CAS to set up your new business, we will:
- handle all correspondence with HMRC and Companies House
- complete and submit the necessary paperwork
- register your company with HMRC (this includes PAYE and VAT)
- advise you as necessary regarding company structure and set-up
- offer you free guidance about running a new business.
Our goal is to make setting up your business as fast and efficient as possible. Should everything be in order, we can have you registered and up and running within 2 weeks. In no time at all, you will be ready to start servicing your clients.